Real Estate Auction on May 20, 2023, at 11:00 AM. We'll be selling two fantastic properties that are perfect for those who love to remodel and redesign homes.
Join us at Hope Christian Church, located at 9273 Coach Stop Road, Columbia, IL 62236 for this exciting live auction. Or, if you can't make it in person, you can still participate in the auction online. Call Virgil Straeter for Online Bidding instructions -- 618 210 1222.
The first property up for auction is located at 413 S. Church, Waterloo, IL 62298. This home is a rehabber's dream - it's already gutted and ready for someone with a creative hand to come in and redesign it. Plus, it's just steps away from downtown Waterloo, with its charming small-town atmosphere. With great school districts and an established neighborhood, this property is a great investment opportunity.
The second property is located at 411 Hickory, Waterloo, IL 62298. This quaint home has a large yard and plenty of potential for someone who loves a good renovation project. It currently has 7 rooms and one bathroom and is located in a quiet neighborhood that's perfect for a first-time homeowner.
Don't miss out on the chance to own these fantastic properties. Mark your calendar for May 20th and join us for the Russell Lieb Live Real Estate Auction. We'll see you there!
Auction Associates Highland Illinois
Virgil Straeter, Auctioneer
Real Estate Webcast and Live Bidding Terms & Conditions
413 S. Church Waterloo, IL 62298
311 Hickory Street, Waterloo, IL 62298
Property Preview: Saturday, May 13, 2023, 10 AM – 2 PM
Inspections are available by appointment by calling 618-210-1222
Auction Closing: Saturday, May 20, 2023, 11:00 AM
Location of Live Auction:
9273 Coach Stop Road
Columbia, IL 62236
This auction will be simulcast, and Bids will be accepted live onsite or online.
For further information or an appointment call Virgil Straeter, Auctioneer at 618-210-1222
By registering to bid online or participating in the live auction for Real Estate, Bidders agree to adhere to the following Terms and Conditions specific to this auction and in addition to Auction Associates Standard Terms and Conditions.
Bidders should refer to the marketing flyer for specific terms of the auction.
- ONLINE (Simulcast) Auction registration must be made at least 72 hours before the auction starts (no later than May 17, 2023).
- All Live Real Estate bidders must supply valid identification and establish credit with the Auction Company prior to bidding online. Credit authorization may be made by calling 618-210-1222.
- LIVE Auction participants may register for the auction on-site. Live Bidder registration begins Saturday, May 20 at 9:00 AM. Bidding will begin at noon and ends when the final high bid is accepted or rejected by the Seller.
- Real Estate is sold “As Is”, with no warranties or guarantees, express or implied, made by the Seller, Auctioneer or Auction Company.
- By bidding for Real Estate online or in person, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction and acceptance of the Real Estate being bid on and confirms the individual ability and funding/financing to proceed to close within 30 days.
- No bidder shall retract their bid for any reason, once accepted by the Auctioneer. Bids are irrevocable.
- Bidders accept responsibility to conduct necessary ‘due diligence on the property prior to the auction and rely solely on their own judgment when bidding.
- All Statements at Auction take precedence over printed material.
- The information presented is believed to be from reliable sources.
- Auction Associates and Auctioneer Virgil Straeter and Seller make no representations of the accuracy of information.
- ONLINE Bidders are required to make an Earnest money deposit to the escrow of $1000.00 to be Payable by check to Columbia Title Company, 110 Veterans Pkwy, Columbia, IL 62236. To bid online checks must be received at Columbia Title no later than Wednesday, May 17, 2023, by 4:30 PM. This deposit will be held in escrow at Columbia Title and applied to the deposit of the winning Bidder or refunded if not the successful Bidder.
- The winning bidder will immediately upon announcement of the sale make a deposit of $5,000.00 via certified check or cash and execute the Sale Contract signed by the Buyer and Seller at Auction or immediately after the auction close in person or through Adobe Document Sign.
- The successful high bidder will be announced at the end of the auction and is expected to cooperate fully with the Auction Company and title insurance company about signing and completing the sales contract, disclosures (if applicable), and any paperwork necessary to complete the sale, whether via overnight mail, standard mail, electronic communication, fax, or in person.
- Online bidders agree to execute the agreement through online Adobe Sign immediately after receipt of the same date as the auction ends, Saturday, May 20, 2023, no later than 3 PM.; Payment is due in full at Closing anticipated within 30 days of the Auction.
- Real Estate Taxes are pro-rated to the closing date based on the prior-year tax statement.
- If the bidder breaches or defaults any portion of the terms & conditions of the auction, the bidder agrees to pay all charges and expenses incurred by the Auction Company, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees, and deficiencies and re-marketing expenses resulting from the resale of the item(s) or property.
Disclaimer: GRS Appraisal & Auction Services, LLC is only acting as the website and bidding platform host for the real estate auction and is not the Auctioneer. The Auctioneer for this auction is Virgil Straeter of Auction Associates, 13432 US Highway 40, Highland, IL 62249. 618-210-1222, firstname.lastname@example.org