GRS Auction · Liquidation · Strategy
GRS is an innovative Online Auction and Asset Recovery company serving St. Louis, Missouri, Illinois, and the Midwest. Our easy-to-use online bidding platform and Auction App allow you to bid anytime, anywhere. Our team has sold thousands of items, including restaurant equipment, overstock, tools, manufacturing equipment, medical equipment, tools, office furniture, heavy machinery, home goods, inventory reduction and business closing or retirement sales.
Our Asset Management approach focuses on the potential value of each project and careful evaluation of the best method of liquidation. Our Auctioneers and Liquidation Professionals are experienced in developing effective asset marketing resulting in a strong return. GRS is the premier St. Louis Auction, Liquidation, and Asset Recovery Firm.
- Getting results with fast, effective, confidential commercial asset disposition.
- Creating value through strategic marketing to targeted dynamic buyers.
- Providing an experience of respect, integrity & hospitality to Sellers, Buyers, and Team Members.
- Always doing the right thing.
GRS Appraisal and Auction Services provide full-service strategic liquidation and asset recovery for commercial equipment and surplus inventories. Since 2009 we have been providing Commercial and Industrial Auction for Corporations, Business Owners, Attorney’s, Financial Institutions, Real Estate Brokers, Federal Court, Contractors, and Consultants.
Taking time to understand an asset’s true value and developing an effective liquidation plan sets GRS apart. Our methods include online auction, direct sale, e-commerce, and inventory purchase.
We Buy Surplus Inventories! GRS may purchase select surplus inventories and equipment. We buy machinery, equipment, tools, warehouse equipment, and truckload surplus. GRS is your Resale Marketplace Resource.
At GRS Auctions, we take the privacy of our sellers and our bidders seriously.
This Policy has been developed to help you understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Whenever we collect personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely to fulfill purposes of GRS Auctions Software, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will take necessary measures to ensure that personal information is kept accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers and bidders information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We do not sell or use customer data for any purpose other than providing services to our customers.