Auction Associates Highland Illinois/GRS Auction Services
Real Estate Webcast and Live Bidding Terms & Conditions
By registering to bid online or participating in the live auction for Real Estate, Bidders agree to adhere to the following Terms and Conditions.
Bidders should refer to the marketing flyer for specific terms of the auction.
- If planning to bid online, Auction registration must be completed no later than Tuesday, September 28 by 4:00 PM. Auction starts (Saturday, October 02, 2021, at 11:00 am). All Real Estate bidders must supply valid identification and establish credit with the Auction Company prior to bidding online. Credit authorization may be made by calling 636-600-1009.
- Online Bidders are required to make an Earnest money deposit of $1,000 or provide a bank letter with confirmation of funds by 4:00 PM, Tuesday, September 28, 20201 prior to auction via bank wire transfer or charged to a credit card. Contact (636)600-1009 or Auction Associates at (618) 210-1222 for wiring instructions or to make payment. Deposits will be refunded to non-winning Bidders the following Monday.
- Live Auction participants may register for the auction on-site on the day of the auction. Live Bidder registration begins Saturday, October 02, 2021, at 9:30 am, live and online bidding begins at 1:00 PM and ends when the final bid is presented and either accepted or rejected by the Seller.
- Credit card deposits or transactions will be charged a 3% convenience fee.
- Real Estate is sold “As Is”, with no warranties or guarantees, express or implied, made by the Seller, Auctioneer, or Auction Company.
- By bidding for Real Estate online or in person, the bidder demonstrates acceptance of the terms of the auction and acceptance of the offered Real Estate both written and announced prior to the auction.
- No bidder shall retract their bid. Bids are irrevocable.
- Bidders accept responsibility to conduct necessary ‘due diligence on the property prior to the auction and rely solely on their own judgment when bidding. The site is available for inspection Saturday, September 25, 2021, 10A-2P, or by appointment.
- All Statements at Auction take precedence over printed material.
- Information presented is believed to be from reliable sources. Auction Company and Seller make no representations of the accuracy of information.
- The winning bidder will immediately upon announcement of sale make a deposit of $5,000.00 via certified check, wire transfer, or credit card and execute the Sale Contract signed by the Buyer and Seller at Auction.
- The successful high bidder will be announced at the end of the auction and is expected to cooperate fully with Auctioneer, Auction Company, and title insurance company about signing and completing the sales contract, disclosures (if applicable), and any paperwork necessary to complete the sale, whether via overnight mail, standard mail, electronic communication, fax, or in person. Winning Bidders online agree to execute the agreement through online Adobe Sign immediately after receipt of the same date as auction ending October 02, 2021.
- Payment is due in full at Closing anticipated within 30 days of the Auction.
- Real Estate Taxes are pro-rated to closing date based on the prior-year tax statement.
- If bidder breaches or defaults any portion of the terms & conditions of auction, bidder agree to pay all charges and expenses incurred by Auction Company, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees, and deficiencies and re-marketing expenses resulting from the resale of the real estates) or property. Defaulting or not moving to final closing will result in loss of deposit.